Alpine Rent-A-Car Ltd is seeking to recruit an automotive mechanic.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Perform preventive maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
• Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
• Detect malfunctions and determine technical solutions for the repair of vehicles and equipment.
• Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
• Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
• Test the functionality of parts and systems.
• Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
• Repair and replace - brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
• Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
• Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
• Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
• Help keep repair shop clean and organized and perform basic maintenance of tools and equipment (installations).
• Keep a professional appearance.
All candidates must have attended mechanic school and certificates to be considered.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org