ITC International Pensions Limited is seeking to recruit a Finance Executive to join its highly skilled and experienced pension team. This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to develop their career in Finance and work within a dynamic environment.
The role involves all aspects of pension administration from processing applications, collecting contributions, investing those contributions and paying retirement benefits to members of retirement schemes.
You will provide a high level of administrative and technical support and customer service to meet the needs of all of our clients. You should have excellent customer service and communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure within a busy environment. Good IT and organisational skills are essential and you should be fluent in English.
Remuneration is competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carry out general pension administration duties such as capturing data from application forms
• Checking client information and inputting data onto main database. Issuing welcome packs and investment statements
• Dedicated case handler
• Preparing income, fees, and investment payment instructions
• Liaise with Investment Companies, Ceding Pension Companies, Advisors and Members
• Ensure the conformance with turnaround times, policies and procedures in line with the license conditions and regulatory standards
• Maintain good client relationships and provide a VIP customer service
• Scanning and filing
• General adhoc administration tasks as and when required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Good business writing skills
• Good command of the English language is essential
• Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Computer Literate
• Minimum A’Level standard of education or equivalent