Alpine Sterling DMC is seeking to recruit a highly-motivated Accounts Manager to join the team on a full-time basis (40 hour week).
The desired candidate should be able to work on their own initiative to handle day-to-day accounting duties.
The chosen candidate will report directly to the Managing Director of Alpine Sterling and to the Alpine Group Head Office Financial Department. The company uses a specialised operating/accounting system for which training will be provided by other members of the group’s accounting department.
– Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel
– Knowledge of Shireburn Indigo payroll system
– Highly skilled in accounts management and reporting
– Demonstrated ability to work without supervision
– Fluent in English and Maltese
– Good interpersonal communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills
– Attentive to detail
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org